Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Media videos of TSA pat-down of minor at Dallas airport borders on c.p.


The Dallas Morning News reports on a disturbing incident at DF airport where a 13-year old boy with some developmental issues received a pat down, apparently quite publicly, that some would see as physically humiliating.  The story is here.

There are videos of this incident but I won’t embed one because it could be interpreted as c.p.

One Facebook friend said she wants to give up flying out of moral support over the incident.
 
In 2002, I briefly considered becoming a TSA screener while still living in Minneapolis and went to a job fair.  I was concerned about the pat down issue, especially because I am “public” online about my sexual orientation, by analogy to how the military “don’t ask don’t tell” was processed at the time.

No comments: